How to edit PDF forms without Adobe Acrobat
5 comment(s) so far...
April 22, 2012
Do you get a lot of PDFs on your computer? Looking for a way to annotate without paying for Adobe Acrobat? Look no further- PDF Escape offers free online editing of PDFs. If you want a premium membership, it's $10.00 and makes the program advertisement-free.
The program includes the following:
- Open PDF documents natively in your web browser
- Rotate & zoom PDF pages to preferred viewing style
- Select text and copy PDF content to your clipboard
- Search PDF text for terms & keywords with ease
- Save, download, & print PDF documents
- PDF thumbnail, bookmark, & link support
PDF online Editor
- Add text, shapes, whiteout & more to PDF files
- Move, delete, & insert PDF pages
- Create links to other PDF pages or web content
- Change PDF information tags
- Encrypt PDF contents using a password
- Add images to PDF files
- Sign PDF documents using your scanned signature
Free PDF Form Filler
- Fill out PDF forms using existing form fields or use text tool
- PDF text, checkbox, radio, list, and drop down fields supported
- Essential PDF field calculation and formatting supported
- Basic PDF field styling properties supported
- Quickly tab from field to field
Free PDF Form Designer
PDF apps for the iPad
- Add new PDF form fields to any PDF file
- Style PDF form fields (font, size, color, etc)
- Modify existing PDF form fields
iAnnotate $9.99 - Take notes on lecture slides, annotating important business documents, revising screenplays, grading papers, and more.
Remarks $4.99 - Write down your thoughts, capture ideas and information, annotate documents and outline notes anywhere from class to sofa at home.
Vicki Windman is a special education teacher at Clarkstown High School South.