ISTE 2012 NEWS: OKI Data Americas to Demonstrate Printing Solutions for K-12 Education
0 comment(s) so far...
June 21, 2012 By:
OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the 33rd annual International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) tradeshow and conference, taking place June 24-27, 2012 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA.
OKI will be exhibiting the following products and solutions at ISTE 2012:
- C610 – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital color printer offering fast, high quality output.
- MC361 MFP – a desktop HD color multifunction printer with high-quality banner printing capabilities, standard multi-tasking functionality.
- B431 – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital monochrome printer for desktop or small workgroups.
- C830 – a desktop tabloid/A3 sized color printer with enhanced media flexibility and HD color.
- School Communications Pack – a DVD filled with more than 100 teaching tools and templates for educators to be used with the banner printing capabilities of OKI’s HD digital color printers.
- MotionPrint™ – a demonstration of OKI’s mobile printing capabilities.
- An overview of the School Docu Tool bubble testing solution, designed for increased cost savings and efficiency within classroom environments.