Blackboard Launches 2-Way SMS Platform in United States
0 comment(s) so far...
July 19, 2012 By:
Blackboard Inc. today announced the U.S. release of Blackboard ConnectTxt, a 2-way mass notification platform that allows users to send text messages and emails and receive replies via text as well.
- Institutions can invite community members to use Blackboard ConnectTxt to report issues or problems, or to request assistance.
- Allows organizations to encourage members to sign up for community updates by registering by text.
- clients can run live, text-based surveys to make presentations, lectures and community programs more interactive.
- audit capabilities enable users to track message delivery to reduce errors and improve quality of database.
- Shortcodes, keywords and QR codes make it easy for recipients to interact with marketing campaigns, print collateral and social media.
Visual demonstrations of Blackboard ConnectTxt and its specific applications for K-12 are available at http://www.blackboard.com/connecttxt.