New thin client series debuts
0 comment(s) so far...
August 28, 2012 By:
Acer America announced a new commercial offering, the Acer Veriton N Series, new thin and rich clients designed for small and medium businesses and customers in education and government. Features include:
Pricing and Availability
- Centralized processing to manage data and hardware assets, monitor system access and enforce security policies and procedures.
- Choice of operating systems -- either DeTOS™ 7.1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 or Windows® 8/Windows® 7.
- Devon IT Echo™ Thin Client Management simplifies creating and maintaining remote desktop connections and terminal settings from one central location. Copying settings and profiles and updating system images are a few of the tools this software offers administrators of virtual environments.
- Support for Microsoft® RemoteFX™ 3D virtual adapter, Citrix HDX™ high-definition desktop virtualization and VMware View™
- Energy Star 5.2 qualified and EPEAT® Gold compliant
Pricing for the new Acer Veriton N Series thin clients will begin at $239. The Acer Veriton N2110G and Acer Veriton N2620G Series will be available through Acer's resellers in Canada and the U.S. starting in October 2012. The Veriton N2010G Series will be available in December 2012.