Math software demonstrates concepts visually
0 comment(s) so far...
October 21, 2011
SMART Technologies reports that SMART Notebook Math Tools beta software has been downloaded by more than 20,000 educators worldwide, making it SMART's most popular beta software to date.
SMART Notebook Math Tools provides math-focused content and tools for middle, secondary and post-secondary school educators that enable them to demonstrate math concepts visually by creating, editing or graphing mathematical equations.
- Equation editor - Allows users to copy, paste and edit equations in SMART Notebook software
- Handwriting recognition - Recognizes handwritten mathematical symbols and equations and converts to computerized typeface
- Texas Instruments calculator integration - When TI calculator software is installed, it can be launched through SMART Notebook
- Math Tools, giving users immediate access to TI applications
- Dynamic graphing - Links equations, tables and graphs,enabling educators and students to explore how changes in an equation affect its visual representation in a graph
- Custom graph builder - Makes creating custom number lines and graphs easy by setting the x, y axes, start and finish, and the scale
For more information, visit www.smarttech.com.