P.D. grant winners announced
0 comment(s) so far...
February 25, 2011
eInstruction has chosen 11 schools, school districts and professional development centers across the United States to receive up to $3,500 grants for hosting professional development conferences, which will introduce educators to strategies for integrating technology into curriculum.
The following schools, districts and professional development centers have been awarded grants and plan to host conferences in 2011:
- Coastal Middle School, Savannah, GA
- Victoria ISD, Victoria, TX
- School District of Palm Beach County, Palm Beach, FL
- East Stroudsburg Area School District, East Stroudsburg, PA
- Silver Hill Horace Mann Charter School, Haverhill, MA
- University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kentucky Educational Development Corporation, Morehead, KY
- Southeast Regional Professional Development Center, Cape Girardeau, MO
- Kansas City Professional Development Network; Kansas City, MO
- Denton ISD (Administrators), Denton, TX
- Denton ISD (Educators), Denton, TX