Educational video licenses donated
0 comment(s) so far...
October 21, 2011
NBC Learn, the educational arm of NBC News, announced today that it will donate licenses to its “NBC Learn K-12” resource to all Delaware High Schools for the 2011-2012 school year.
Subscriptions to “NBC Learn K-12” include the following:
- More than 11,000 short, searchable and downloadable videos from the NBC News Archives and other content partners
- K-12 videos aligned to Delaware State Standards
- Current events updated daily
- Award-winning original series such as Science of the Winter Olympic Games, Science of NFL Football, Chemistry Now, and Changing Planet
- 24/7 access, from school, library or home· Individual accounts for all teachers, all students, and all parents
"I am already making plans to use NBC Learn in my classes this fall. I love the "Chemistry of..." series, which will help my students see the connections between class topics normal things in their lives. I also look forward to accessing files of current science events," said Sue Gleason, a high school teacher in Appoquinimink School District. “What a great resource to keep students aware of the world around them.”