New tool simplifies PD planning
0 comment(s) so far...
December 22, 2011 By:
PD developer School Improvement Network has added a new tool called My Portfolio to its professional development platform, PD 360. Teachers and instructional leaders can now do the following:
- Create their own professional learning plans
- Showcase the professional learning elements that have been completed
- Generate reports of plans and what has been completed
Users can search specific activities throughout PD 360 and synchronize them to instructional leaders’ accounts, such as:
- Videos watched
- Observations completed
- Courses completed
- Files/resources you have uploaded in groups and forums
- Upload lesson plans or student work documents
- Journal entries
My Portfolio is available to every educator with a PD 360 license at no extra charge. To sign up for a free 30-day trial of PD 360, visit www.schoolimprovement.com.