Online instructor-led PD courses
0 comment(s) so far...
March 28, 2012 By:
Atomic Learning introduces Atomic Catalyst, instructor-led PD courses that pair online courses with the peer connection of traditional professional development sessions.
Participants will attend weekly 1-hour webinars focused on the effective application of technology in the classroom, participate in online discussions and complete and submit course assignments over the course of a six- week period. Participants can earn 15 hours of continuing education by participating in a Catalyst course.
- Collaborating with a Global Community
- Creating Engaging Presentations
- Effective Online Teaching and Learning
- Engaging Students with Interactive Whiteboards
- Evaluating Web Resources
- Integration Strategies for 21st Century Teachers
- Supporting Accessible Instruction
- Video Storytelling in the Classroom
Atomic Catalyst course seats can be purchased individually for $150. To learn more about multiple seat purchases, visit http://al.atomiclearning.com/LP=99.