BenQ Launches Classroom iQ Solutions
0 comment(s) so far...
January 29, 2013 By:
BenQ America Corp. today announced the launch of BenQ Classroom iQ, a suite of next-generation products designed to introduce new ways of teaching and learning via today's handheld devices:
• QDraw3 Interactive Software and App enables teachers to present and annotate directly onto teaching materials such as Microsoft® Word® files, PowerPoint® slides, PDFs, and HTML documents.
• QPresenter 2.0 Software and App is an alternative for teachers and students to share different types of photos and documents directly from their tablets via iTunes®, Dropbox, or email..
• USB Reader and Office Viewer make PC-less presentations possible by allowing teachers and students to use USB drives for plug-and-play simplicity.
To encourage interactive learning, BenQ has upgraded its PointDraw™ remote control technology, created the PointWrite™ device, and introduced a new line of interactive projectors and interactive flat panel (IFP) displays:
• PointDraw 3.0 offers a smoother writing experience and allows teachers and students to collaborate simultaneously using the Dual Pen feature that lasts up to 20 hours on a full charge.
• PointWrite supports auto-calibration and rapid writing response time. It also enables multiwriting of up to four pens, allowing groups of students to write on the screen.
• MW821ST and MX822ST interactive projectors offer WXGA and XGA resolutions, contrast ratios of 13000:1, and more than 3000 ANSI lumens of brightness. The projectors also feature PointDraw technology, built-in speakers, and short-throw projection capabilities.
• BenQ's IFPs come in 42-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch displays, and feature Windows 8 compatibility, full HD resolution, and integrated speakers.
The following energy saving-features are embedded in BenQ's classroom products:
• SmartEco Mode allows a projector to adjust its lamp power between 100 percent and 30 percent automatically
• SmartEco Advanced Mode, available through BenQ's BlueCore™ laser projector models, reduces power consumption by up to 90 percent.
• Eco Blank Mode allows teachers to blank out the projection screen whenever the projector is not in use.
BenQ Classroom iQ Solutions will be available in February. More information on the full line of BenQ products is available at www.benq.us.