Location-based video app launches
0 comment(s) so far...
April 10, 2013 By:
Pixorial® today announced the availability of Krowds™ Video, a mobile video app that lets users discover, contribute and join in shared video experiences with full quality videos of any length.
Users create shared public pools of video called Krowds, based on an occasion such as a wedding, concert or sporting activity, and can find nearby events and shared interests with the app's location-based discovery features. Features include:
- Location-based video discovery. Find videos captured at nearby locations or events.
- Accessibility choices. Users determine the accessibility of any group they create
- No limitations on video length or quality.
- Streamlined sharing capabilities. Krowds provides one-step publishing of the entire group of videos to Facebook, Twitter.
- Personalization. Although the app can stand alone for group creation and sharing, videos are available on Pixorial’s cloud video platform, where users can link their favorite video clips, select the best parts, and add text, transitions and royalty-free music.
To learn more, visit http://www.krowds.co.