Virtual private school opens enrollment for 2013–14
0 comment(s) so far...
April 19, 2013 By:
Open enrollment has begun for the 2013–14 school year at International Connections Academy (iNaCA), an accredited, online private school now serving students in grades K-12 in the United States and worldwide.
Interested parents and students are invited to learn more about iNaCA by registering to attend one of the upcoming online information sessions offered by the school. These virtual meetings allow attendees to meet with teachers and school staff online, to ask questions and get program details.
Online Information Sessions
- Tuesday, April 23rd: 12:00–1:00 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, April 25th: 7:00–8:00 p.m. EDT
- Tuesday, April 30th: 12:00–1:00 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, May 2nd: 7:00–8:00 p.m. EDT
iNaCA opportunities include:
- Juilliard eLearning interactive online music courses that feature presentations and demonstrations by faculty, alumni, and students from the Juilliard School in New York City.
- Online speech therapy with Connections Learning LiveSpeech and SpeechTails to help families decide what level of support is needed and to help students overcome speech challenges.
- College Acceleration Programs with American Public University System (APUS) and University of Maryland University College (UMUC) for students who want to earn an iNaCA high school diploma and an APUS Associate degree in four years or credits from UMUC towards a Bachelor’s degree.