Platform allows teachers to offer interactive, online classes
0 comment(s) so far...
April 23, 2013 By:
WebTeach.com™ (http://webteach.com) announces the addition of its latest platform feature which allows registered WebTeachers to offer interactive, online classes for up to 1000 students at a time.
WebTeach.com's new "WebTeachinar" Technology is intended for educators, schools or enterprises wishing to teach a class or an entire course without identifying and inviting potential students in advance. Online registration remains open until the class has reached its maximum student capacity (at a teacher's discretion or up to 1,000). Hosts can adjust the tuition cost per individual participant, including no cost participation.
Today's WebTeach Live! and WebTeachinar features include:
- WebTeach Exclusive: Video record the tutoring or teaching session for unlimited play back by the student or the teacher
- Interactive whiteboard – draw, highlight images, share pictures and freeform draw
- Screenshare – share an entire screen, a specific document, websites and apps
- Word processor– collaborate on essays and reports
- WebTeach Live! video and audio chat – participants experience the look and feel of a real classroom
- Polling - Create engaging check-in questions for classroom without interrupting session flow
- Create and manage sessions utilizing a comprehensive dashboard and social media style messaging
- Store and retrieve previous WebTeach Live! sessions using cloud drive archiving
The WebTeach.com Classrooms in the Clouds App is available for free from the App Store on iPad or at www.AppStore.com/WebTeachClassroomsintheClouds.