StudySync literacy platform upgrades
0 comment(s) so far...
June 19, 2013 By:
), the standards-based literacy curriculum from BookheadEd Learning, has upgraded several features and added a mobile application.
StudySync is a cross-curricular literacy platform for grades 4-12 and provides hundreds of core texts, video and media resources. The upgrades include the following:
– Greater selection of middle school-level titles in the platform’s online library
– Lexile® measure for every text in the library
– In-program annotation tool to aid reading comprehension and text analysis
– Distinction in Blast writing prompt options for middle and high school discussions, plus new topic themes
– Mobile device application for short form writing practice
– Customization option for rubrics
– More informative home page