New line of personal amplification products introduced
0 comment(s) so far...
June 20, 2013
AVID has introduced its first line of personal amplification products, the PA-122, the PA-133 and the PA-216.
- 6 watts of output power
- simple design
- can be worn around the waist or hung from the neck.
- operates on AA batteries (included).
- 20 watts of output power
- ability play back audio from a flash drive or SD card and transmit FM radio.
- can be clipped on to a belt or waistband or be worn on the provided neck lanyard.
- rechargeable battery; includes an AC/DC wall charger and microphone
- lightweight portable PA system,
- comes with a wireless microphone and has 35 watts of output power.
- can be set on a podium or stage for lectures, speeches and meetings and it has a USB port for playing back audio from a flash drive.
- comes with a rechargeable battery and includes an AC/DC wall charger and wireless handheld and lapel microphone.
Visit AVID at the ISTE show (both 3269) in San Antonio June 23 to 26 to learn more.