iAnnotate 2.5 iPad app launched
0 comment(s) so far...
June 28, 2013 By:
Branchfire, Inc. today unveiled an upgrade of its iAnnotate app that make it easier for people to read, mark up and share documents on an iPad. The app displays Microsoft Office files in the same way as they appear on a desktop or laptop, and allows users to annotate and share these files as PDFs. Key features available in the latest version include:
- Auto-Sync to the Cloud – automatically syncs changes made to cloud-sourced documents when closing a tab or switching to the library.
- Improved Document Navigation Panel – provides quick access to common actions like reviewing annotations or emailing documents.
- One step Search – allows users to search for and view all instances of a keyword across their entire document library.
- Two finger Scrolling – allows users to quickly shift between marking up and moving about a document.
- Simplified Management of Cloud Connections – users can access their cloud-stored libraries by entering login details for services like Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, WebDAV and Box.
iAnnotate 2.5 is now available for download in the iTunes App Store or by visiting http://www.branchfire.com/iannotate.