New 24-Inch MultiSync PA series display with GB-R LED backlight
0 comment(s) so far...
July 11, 2013 By:
NEC Display Solutions of America
of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 24-inch MultiSync® PA242W-BK color accurate display and color critical PA242W-BK-SV display solution with SpectraViewII
™ calibration software and sensor.
The MultiSync PA242W-BK and PA242W-BK-SV include the following features:
- GB-R LED backlight
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 340 cd/m² brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 10-bit active matrix AH-IPS panel
- 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB and 100% of sRGB color space
- Internal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup table (LUT)
- Comprehensive input panel, including 10-bit DisplayPort (HDCP), 10-bit HDMI (HDCP), DVI-D (HDCP) and VGA
- Built-in USB hub (2 up, 3 down) with DisplaySync Pro to control two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture capabilities, which allow two video signals to be viewed simultaneously in a secondary window configuration
- ICC Profile Emulation
- 4-way ergonomic stand (150mm height-adjust with locking base, tilt, swivel and pivot) with quick-release capability
- AmbiBright™ ambient light sensor, which automatically adjusts the displays’ brightness based on external lighting conditions
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which includes software and colorimeter to provide automated monitor matching and calibration for accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance (included with PA242W-BK-SV)
- Optional accessories, which include a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (PA-MDP-CABL) for connecting devices using Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt technology, display hood (HDPA212426), SpectraViewII software (SVII-SOFT), NEC custom colorimeter (MDSVSENSOR3) and complete SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution (SVII-PRO-KIT)
The MultiSync PA242W-BK and PA242W-BK-SV ship with a 4-year limited parts and labor warranty, and are now available at an estimated street price of $1,049 and $1,299, respectively.