Brain-Training Program for ADHD Releases New Version
0 comment(s) so far...
December 12, 2013 By:
has recently rolled out a new HTML5 version of ACTIVATE,
its digital game designed to help kids with ADHD perform better in the classroom.
• HTML5 works on virtually any device – including iPad and Kindle Fire
• New “gameplay” experience helps keeps kids engaged while challenging their ability to sustain attention
• New rewards system motivates kids to stick with the program
• New School Portal provides teachers access to cognitive data and resources
• On-demand professional development
• A wide variety of new resources and videos now available for running the Physical Exercise Program
In the classroom, ACTIVATE™ Education combines computer and physical exercises to help strengthen executive function and working memory.For parents, ACTIVATE™ Home Access also focuses on offering Drug-Free Help for ADHD.