Casio Introduces 3100 Lumen, Lamp-free Ultra Short-Throw Projector
0 comment(s) so far...
April 3, 2014 By:
Casio America, Inc. today introduced its first LampFree® Ultra Short Throw projector, the XJ-UT310WN, offering brightness up to 3100 lumens and an ultra short throw ratio of 0.28:1. Primarily designed for the education market, the XJ-UT310WN offers WXGA resolution, required connectivity and tools to integrate mobile technology into the classroom.
Other features include:
- built in 2 GB of memory
- display content from a mobile device
- projection from USB
- connection to smart phones and computers via wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g)
- HDMI RGB and video inputs
- built in 16 watt speaker
- free mobile application allows educators to display and annotate presentations from a mobile device, as well as capture and save.
- 20,000 hour estimated life due to Casio’s LASER & LED Hybrid Light Source technology
The XJ-UT310WN will be available in Q3 2014 with an MSRP of $1,999.99. For additional information visit www.casioLampFree.com