Business-Focused Detachable PCs Introduced
0 comment(s) so far...
July 9, 2014 By:
HP has announced several new PCs, including a detachable two-in-one notebook PC for business users, and a new series of HP Elite devices.
- The HP Pro x2 612 functions as both a notebook and a business tablet that offers both flexibility and security.
- The HP Elite 700 series offers new affordable prices aimed at transactional and small- and medium-sized businesses.
The HP Pro x2 612 features a 12.5-inch diagonal display, Intel® Core™ i3/i5 processors, HP BIOS, HP Client Security, HP Sure Start, Smart Card Reader, HP TPM and an optional fingerprint reader.
The HP EliteBook 700 series with AMD
- The HP EliteBook 725, starting at three pounds, features a 12.5-inch diagonal HD or FHD(8) optional touchscreen display with an optional 4G LTE module for mobile professionals and global series offering.
- The HP EliteBook 745 features a 14.0-inch diagonal HD, HD+ or FHD(8) display, including a touch-enabled option.
- The HP EliteBook 755 features a 15.6-inch diagonal HD, FHD or FHD display, including a touch-enabled option, as well as AMD Radeon Graphics.
The HP EliteBook 700 series with Intel includes:
- The HP EliteBook 720 features a slim and light design and the choice of HD, HD Premium or HD Premium touch display.
- The HP EliteBook 740 Ultrabook features HD, HD+, HD+ touch or FHD screen.
- The HP EliteBook 750 includes Ultrabook models(10) and features a thin and light HD, FHD or FHD touch 15-inch diagonal screen.
The HP Pro x2 612 and HP Pro Tablet 612 are expected to be available in September.
The HP EliteBook 725, HP EliteBook 745 and HP EliteBook 755 are expected to be available in June for starting prices of $799, $739 and $749, respectively.
The HP EliteBook 720, HP EliteBook 740 and HP EliteBook 750 are expected to be available August.
The HP EliteOne 700, HP EliteDesk 700 Desktop Mini with AMD and HP EliteDesk 700 Small Form Factor with Intel are expected to be available in September.
The HP EliteDesk 700 Microtower and Small Form Factor with AMD are expected to be available in July.
The HP EliteDesk 700 Microtower PC with Intel is expected to be available in November.