Tech & Learning University
8/28/2012 12:00:00 AM
Welcome to Tech & Learning University -- A place where educators can build skills and obtain credentials towards career advancement.
We have partnered with two of the foremost online professional development leaders for the K-12 education community to bring you a variety of online courses designed to meet your needs. Whether you're looking to develop new skills or wanting to help your staff to fill gaps in their practice, T&L U offers courses for every stage of an educator's career. Each course is delivered in an easy-to-use, convenient, on-demand platform.
• 21st Century Skills
• Authentic Innovation in the 21st Century
• Cyber Savvy: Promoting Students' Safe and Civil Internet Practice
• Cyberbullying: Addressing Digital Aggression, Exploitation, and Abuse
• Data, Data Everywhere
• Data-Driven Decision Making: Implementing Strategies for Student Achievement Teaching, Learning, and Leading in the Digital Age
• Technology Applications for Teaching & Supporting the Struggling Reader
• Understanding the Digital Generation: Teaching and Learning in the New Digital Landscape
• Using Digital Media to Enhance Learning
• Using Web 2.0 in Teaching and Instruction
Want to read more stories like this?
comments powered by
WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. (July 25, 2017) – Renaissance®,...
Changes in education technology and policy spur updated approach to in...
During the video coaching process, teachers can turn comments into an ...
PowerSchool, the leading provider of K-12 education technology solutio...
Study by the Auburn University Center for Evaluation (ACE) found Fuel ...
Each year, StudySync awards prizes for the top middle school and high ...
MOUNT PROSPECT, ILL. (JULY 19, 2017) — Educators and l...
The 26 hand-selected participants, all of which have a passion for spr...
Connecting Educators and Students with Creative Collaboration in the C...
New Thinking Guide Serves as a Companion Workbook that Helps Educators...