Tech & Learning University
8/28/2012 12:00:00 AM
Welcome to Tech & Learning University -- A place where educators can build skills and obtain credentials towards career advancement.
We have partnered with two of the foremost online professional development leaders for the K-12 education community to bring you a variety of online courses designed to meet your needs. Whether you're looking to develop new skills or wanting to help your staff to fill gaps in their practice, T&L U offers courses for every stage of an educator's career. Each course is delivered in an easy-to-use, convenient, on-demand platform.
• 21st Century Skills
• Authentic Innovation in the 21st Century
• Cyber Savvy: Promoting Students' Safe and Civil Internet Practice
• Cyberbullying: Addressing Digital Aggression, Exploitation, and Abuse
• Data, Data Everywhere
• Data-Driven Decision Making: Implementing Strategies for Student Achievement Teaching, Learning, and Leading in the Digital Age
• Technology Applications for Teaching & Supporting the Struggling Reader
• Understanding the Digital Generation: Teaching and Learning in the New Digital Landscape
• Using Digital Media to Enhance Learning
• Using Web 2.0 in Teaching and Instruction
Want to read more stories like this?
comments powered by
Sergeant Laboratories announced today the expansion of its AristotleIn...
“A Helpful Guide to Interactive Solutions in the Classroom”...
HMH Kids Discover Social Studies provides easily digestible conte...
The social emotional learning platform was singled out by an audience ...
The comprehensive, online and blended learning program now spans ...
Capstone, a leading publisher of children’s books and digi...
LeDerick Horne and Dr. Margo Izzo headline the “Eureka! Big Idea...
The Kickboard school culture system has been expanded to include perso...
A new study of Texas school districts shows that those that used the S...
Workshops provide valuable PD for science and STEM educators as they l...