Tech & Learning University
8/28/2012 12:00:00 AM
Welcome to Tech & Learning University -- A place where educators can build skills and obtain credentials towards career advancement.
We have partnered with two of the foremost online professional development leaders for the K-12 education community to bring you a variety of online courses designed to meet your needs. Whether you're looking to develop new skills or wanting to help your staff to fill gaps in their practice, T&L U offers courses for every stage of an educator's career. Each course is delivered in an easy-to-use, convenient, on-demand platform.
• 21st Century Skills
• Authentic Innovation in the 21st Century
• Cyber Savvy: Promoting Students' Safe and Civil Internet Practice
• Cyberbullying: Addressing Digital Aggression, Exploitation, and Abuse
• Data, Data Everywhere
• Data-Driven Decision Making: Implementing Strategies for Student Achievement Teaching, Learning, and Leading in the Digital Age
• Technology Applications for Teaching & Supporting the Struggling Reader
• Understanding the Digital Generation: Teaching and Learning in the New Digital Landscape
• Using Digital Media to Enhance Learning
• Using Web 2.0 in Teaching and Instruction
Want to read more stories like this?
comments powered by
NEW YORK (May 24, 2017) - Microsoft tools are changing the classroom, ...
CHICAGO (May 24, 2017) – Decades of scientific research con...
‘Building a Community of Readers’ will provide valuable re...
Research-based, best practice approach leads to high-impact learning e...
Integrator Prime Systems partnered with TEKVOX to provide a complete b...
Three Madison, CT high school students have a grand-prize winning vide...
LUBBOCK, Texas (May 23, 2017) – CEV Multimedia, a lead...
Amended legislation opens the door for schools to use online therapy s...
Kajeet Announces Latest Results from School Bus Survey
Thousands of K-12 students in North America will enjoy more free eBook...