Increase Your Tech Toolbox This Summer
T&L guest blogger Patricia Brown shares a few tools you can explore this summer to build
your tech toolbox:
* Blogger is simple to use and is already embedded in Google, which makes it very easy
* Twitter is still one of the easiest ways to develop a strong PLN.
* Pinterest: There are many edtech Pinterest boards
where people post apps and blogs to try out, as well
as ideas for using iPads and other technologies.
* Participate in Webinars, online classes, or
tech forums. There are many free Webinars
available to educators on various topics,
covering various tools. Join organizations
like TCEA, Simple K-12, or ACDS, or check out
the Tech & Learning archive at techlearning.com/july14
* Flip your classroom: Try out
some of the following tools this
summer and start flipping in
the fall: PowToon, Videolicious, 30
Hands App, Animoto, ScreenCasting with
Quicktime, Keynote, and iMovie Trailer.