Top Digital Learning Trends in K-12 Schools Today
5/11/2017 8:42:00 PM
comments powered by
- Funding, the achievement gap and staff morale top the list of superintendents’ concerns.
- Administrators say data-informed instruction, social media communications and online assessments are some of the education technology approaches that are generating positive student results.
- Online videos and games top the list of types of digital content being used in classrooms.
- Students are using mobile devices (for learning) differently when directed by a teacher and when self-directing their own learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and students remain on different pages when it comes to using technology for learning.
- Social media plays role in learning for students and educators.
- Parents prefer personal emails for receiving information from their child’s school.