CASIO Launches New Ultra Short Throw LAMPFREE® Projector At INFOCOMM 2017
6/16/2017 6:27:00 AM
comments powered by
Casio America, Inc. announced that it has expanded its LampFree® line of projectors with the introduction of the XJ-UT311WN Ultra Short Throw Projector. This model, along with Casio’s full line of innovative projectors, will be on display in the company’s booth (#2527) at InfoComm 2017 from June 14-16 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
- Built-in 0.28:1 fixed lens
- An 80” image from 1.5 feet away (up to 110” diagonal)
- 3,100 lumens of brightness
- WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution
- Up to 1.07 billion colors
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- Laser and LED Hybrid Light Engine that lasts for up to 20,000 hours
- Full assortment of connectivity and features
For additional information on Casio’s full portfolio of LampFree projectors, visit www.CasioLampFree.com.