By Sascha Zuger
Fifteen-year-old Audrey Mullen created her own business to offer real-student analysis of popular edtech software.
TECH&LEARNING’S 2016 LIST OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN EDTECH
By Holly Aguirre
After five years and more than 100 honorees, the editors would like to think that this annual list is now officially “a thing.”
DEVICES, DEVICES, DEVICES: HOW WILL YOU MANAGE THEM ALL?
By Tara Smith
As MDM solutions continue to mature, districts share their successes and challenges—as well as some first impressions of Apple’s new iOS 9.3.
DIGITAL EQUITY: “A MORAL IMPERATIVE”: PART 3
By Tara Smith
The stories in this final installment of Tech & Learning’s series emphasize the power of determination.
SHELF SPACE & STORAGE SOLUTIONS
By Ellen Ullman
MAKERSPACE TOOLS PRODUCT ROUNDUP
By Shannon Mersand and Sheri McNair
The items discussed here would all make fantastic additions to a new or existing makerspace.
STUDENTS AS LEADERS IN TECH: A SUPERINTENDENT’S PERSPECTIVE
By Dr. Lisa Gonzales
Today, more and more educators are turning to students as tech leaders.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE
● Reading Horizons Discovery
● Revision Assistant
WHAT’S NEW: NEW TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
EDITORS DESK: SCHOOL IS OUT, LEARNING IS IN
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● ELT MYTHS & FACTS
● SITE WE LIKE
● T&L READER SURVEY DO YOU BELIEVE TEACHER COLLEGES ARE ADEQUATELY PREPARING TEACHERS FOR EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATING TECH INTO PEDAGOGY?
● HOLOGRAMS GO TO SCHOOL
● APPS OF THE DAY FROM TECHLEARNING.COM
● NATION’S REPORT CARD FOR TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING LITERACY RELEASED
● GLOBAL INNOVATION AWARDS OPEN
● CLASS TECH TIPS
● This Just in: High Hopes for Apple 9.3
● Why College and Career Readiness Begins in Preschool
● Priorities for College and Career Readiness