U.K. survey reveals students' views on writing
10/21/2011 1:18:16 PM
comments powered by
Britain’s National Literacy Trust surveyed 3,001 children in England and Scotland in what it said was the first significant study of the attitudes of young people in the UK toward writing. The survey found the following:
- 40% of teenagers had been exposed to pornography online
- 20% had been cyberbullied
- 10% had met someone in the real world they had “met” first in a chat room or on a social-media site
- 57% use text-based Web applications, such as blogs, and said they generally enjoy writing, compared with 40% who did not
- 13% have their own Web sites
- 56% have a profile on a social-networking site
SOURCE: National Literacy Trust survey
In an effort to educate students about the innovative dairy community ...
Unique robot kit helps young children develop STEM skills and confiden...
Lawrenceville, GA – Oct. 18, 2017 – Boxlight, a global lea...