Education conference offers in-person and online attendance
11/28/2011 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
The EduCon 2.4 education conference will be held in Philadelphia January 27-29, 2012. Billed as both a conversation and a conference, EduCon operates under these principles:
- Schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members
- Schools must be about co-creating - together with our students - the 21st Century Citizen
- Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around
- Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate and collaborate
- Learning can - and must - be networked
Conference speakers include:
- Daniel Barcay - Software Engineer, Google Earth
- Dr. Chris Emdin - author, Urban Science Education for the Hip-Hop Generation
- Sylvia Martinez - president of Generation Yes
- Gary S. Stager, Ph.D. - Award-winning educator
- The Faculty and Students of the Science Leadership Academy
In an effort to educate students about the innovative dairy community ...
Unique robot kit helps young children develop STEM skills and confiden...
Lawrenceville, GA – Oct. 18, 2017 – Boxlight, a global lea...