Installation projector series offers two HDMI inputs, motorized focus
12/22/2011 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
Hitachi America, Ltd
., Digital Media Division, Business Solutions Group is introducing its new Installation Series projectors, which offer several new features, including two HDMI inputs, motorized focus, zoom and lens shift. Additionally, several Installation Series models will feature 360-degree off-axis display. Other features include:
- High-performance filter that can last up to 20,000 hours without cleaning.
- Operation Log Recorder allows users to access internal status and server conditions.
- Four optional interchangeable lenses to accommodate for different throw distances.
- Large lens shift allows users to readjust the position of the image to fit the screen.
- 16 Watts of audio (two 8-Watt stereo speakers).
- Versa-Stack, enabling stacking of two projectors through an RS-232 connection, which doubles the brightness of the image.
- DICOM® (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode for training and educational purposes.
- Optional wireless adapter enables users to connect their PC to the projector via a wireless network.