Online learning developer Wowzers® announced that it has unveiled its flagship product – an adaptive, games-based classroom learning solution for delivering engaging 3rd-5th grade math content.
Built on a cloud-based platform, Wowzers delivers math Common Core curriculum via story-driven games and activities that lets students learn at their own pace.
Product highlights include:
- Students experience math through digital experiences with their personal avatar; achievements and milestones award “coins” which can be used to add avatar features and accessories.
- The program provides teachers with lessons, practices, games, virtual quests, assessments, a teacher’s monitor, progress reports, blended activities and printable homework.
- Dashboards allow teachers to view student performance and challenge students with lessons tailored to their skill level.
- Data-driven analytics track each student’s progress online.
- Content automatically adjusts in difficulty based on the student’s performance.
- Detailed reports let teachers see how each student is doing every day, while alerts notify the educator when a student is struggling with a concept.
- Parents are provided access to reports about their student.
At about $25 per student or $7,000 per school, Wowzers provides 33 weeks of hosted content and unlimited access for students and teachers.
Wowzers was recently recognized with the CODiE Award for Best K-12 Solution and Best Classroom Management System from the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). For more information visit www.wowzers.com.