Finalists selected in Flip Your Classroom contest
11/5/2012 12:00:00 AM
eInstruction today announced the 15 finalists of its sixth annual Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest. The finalists will be narrowed down to one grand-prize winner per grade level category (K-5, 6-8, and 9-12) based in part on votes the general public submits on the contest site, http://flipyourclassroom.einstruction.com, as well as on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/einstruction. Public voting will be open through December 7 and grand-prize winners will be announced on December 11.
The finalists of the 2012 Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest are:
Kindergarten – 5th Grade:
- Ashley Collins' class from Jefferson Elementary in Grand Island, NE
- Beth Zerkowski’s class from Annunciation Catholic School in Middleburg, FL
- Elisha Cliette’s class from Hope Valley Elementary School in Durham, NC
- Noreen Reid’s class from Coulson Tough Elementary School in The Woodlands, TX
- Tara Falasco’s class from Boyle Road Elementary School in Port Jefferson Station, NY
6th – 8th Grade:
- Jonathan Oates’s class from Weimar Hills Charter School in Auburn, CA
- Dedra Cooper’s class from Oconee County Middle School in Watkinsville, GA
- Holcombe Hurd’s class from Red Bank Middle School in Red Bank, NJ
- Courtney Reed’s class from O'Banion Middle School in Dallas, TX
- Steve Guiles’ class from Lone Hill Middle School in San Dimas, CA
9th – 12th Grade:
- Denise Montgomery’s class from Dover Bay Secondary School in Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Heather DelleMonache’s class from E.L. Crossley Secondary School in Fonthill, ON, Canada
- Kristofer Doran’s class from Trumbull Career & Technical Center in Warren, OH
- Rebecca Rouch’s class from East Bay Senior High School in Gibsonton, FL
- William White’s class from Lake Erie Academy in Toledo, OH
To vote for one grand-prize winner per grade level category and learn about the complete rules and guidelines on Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest, visit http://flipyourclassroom.einstruction.com.
comments powered by
NEW YORK (May 24, 2017) - Microsoft tools are changing the classroom, ...
CHICAGO (May 24, 2017) – Decades of scientific research con...
‘Building a Community of Readers’ will provide valuable re...
Research-based, best practice approach leads to high-impact learning e...
Integrator Prime Systems partnered with TEKVOX to provide a complete b...
Three Madison, CT high school students have a grand-prize winning vide...
LUBBOCK, Texas (May 23, 2017) – CEV Multimedia, a lead...
Amended legislation opens the door for schools to use online therapy s...
Kajeet Announces Latest Results from School Bus Survey
Thousands of K-12 students in North America will enjoy more free eBook...