Finalists selected in Flip Your Classroom contest
11/5/2012 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
eInstruction today announced the 15 finalists of its sixth annual Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest. The finalists will be narrowed down to one grand-prize winner per grade level category (K-5, 6-8, and 9-12) based in part on votes the general public submits on the contest site, http://flipyourclassroom.einstruction.com, as well as on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/einstruction. Public voting will be open through December 7 and grand-prize winners will be announced on December 11.
The finalists of the 2012 Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest are:
Kindergarten – 5th Grade:
- Ashley Collins' class from Jefferson Elementary in Grand Island, NE
- Beth Zerkowski’s class from Annunciation Catholic School in Middleburg, FL
- Elisha Cliette’s class from Hope Valley Elementary School in Durham, NC
- Noreen Reid’s class from Coulson Tough Elementary School in The Woodlands, TX
- Tara Falasco’s class from Boyle Road Elementary School in Port Jefferson Station, NY
6th – 8th Grade:
- Jonathan Oates’s class from Weimar Hills Charter School in Auburn, CA
- Dedra Cooper’s class from Oconee County Middle School in Watkinsville, GA
- Holcombe Hurd’s class from Red Bank Middle School in Red Bank, NJ
- Courtney Reed’s class from O'Banion Middle School in Dallas, TX
- Steve Guiles’ class from Lone Hill Middle School in San Dimas, CA
9th – 12th Grade:
- Denise Montgomery’s class from Dover Bay Secondary School in Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Heather DelleMonache’s class from E.L. Crossley Secondary School in Fonthill, ON, Canada
- Kristofer Doran’s class from Trumbull Career & Technical Center in Warren, OH
- Rebecca Rouch’s class from East Bay Senior High School in Gibsonton, FL
- William White’s class from Lake Erie Academy in Toledo, OH
To vote for one grand-prize winner per grade level category and learn about the complete rules and guidelines on Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest, visit http://flipyourclassroom.einstruction.com.
Study by the Auburn University Center for Evaluation (ACE) found Fuel ...
Each year, StudySync awards prizes for the top middle school and high ...
MOUNT PROSPECT, ILL. (JULY 19, 2017) — Educators and l...
The 26 hand-selected participants, all of which have a passion for spr...
Connecting Educators and Students with Creative Collaboration in the C...
New Thinking Guide Serves as a Companion Workbook that Helps Educators...
Impero Education Pro provides Stone County with student safety and cla...
New Fall 2017 series kicks off Tuesday, September 19, 2017 with behavi...
Learning Upgrade, an innovative ed tech company providing digital, dif...
Integrated Education Management System provider ASSIST LLC announced e...