Finalists selected in Flip Your Classroom contest
11/5/2012 12:00:00 AM
eInstruction today announced the 15 finalists of its sixth annual Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest. The finalists will be narrowed down to one grand-prize winner per grade level category (K-5, 6-8, and 9-12) based in part on votes the general public submits on the contest site, http://flipyourclassroom.einstruction.com, as well as on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/einstruction. Public voting will be open through December 7 and grand-prize winners will be announced on December 11.
The finalists of the 2012 Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest are:
Kindergarten – 5th Grade:
- Ashley Collins' class from Jefferson Elementary in Grand Island, NE
- Beth Zerkowski’s class from Annunciation Catholic School in Middleburg, FL
- Elisha Cliette’s class from Hope Valley Elementary School in Durham, NC
- Noreen Reid’s class from Coulson Tough Elementary School in The Woodlands, TX
- Tara Falasco’s class from Boyle Road Elementary School in Port Jefferson Station, NY
6th – 8th Grade:
- Jonathan Oates’s class from Weimar Hills Charter School in Auburn, CA
- Dedra Cooper’s class from Oconee County Middle School in Watkinsville, GA
- Holcombe Hurd’s class from Red Bank Middle School in Red Bank, NJ
- Courtney Reed’s class from O'Banion Middle School in Dallas, TX
- Steve Guiles’ class from Lone Hill Middle School in San Dimas, CA
9th – 12th Grade:
- Denise Montgomery’s class from Dover Bay Secondary School in Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Heather DelleMonache’s class from E.L. Crossley Secondary School in Fonthill, ON, Canada
- Kristofer Doran’s class from Trumbull Career & Technical Center in Warren, OH
- Rebecca Rouch’s class from East Bay Senior High School in Gibsonton, FL
- William White’s class from Lake Erie Academy in Toledo, OH
To vote for one grand-prize winner per grade level category and learn about the complete rules and guidelines on Flip Your Classroom – eInstruction Classroom Makeover Contest, visit http://flipyourclassroom.einstruction.com.
comments powered by
Workshops provide valuable PD for science and STEM educators as they l...
New partnership puts all curriculum resources, assignments and assessm...
ClassLink is pleased to announce a third partnership for ClassLink in ...
Can you turn “damp” into “dump,” then “d...
Through this partnership, Bloomz will distribute critical information ...
Bloomington, Ind. (February 2, 2017)—Solution Tree, a premier ed...
California’s Capistrano Unified School District (CUSD)...
Michigan’s Flint Community Schools (FCS) today an...
New forum allows teachers to access–and share their own–be...
WHAT: A no cost webinar hosted by Tech & Learning magazine and spo...