The Virtual Human Body app now available for iPhone 5 & iPod touch
11/19/2012 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
QA International (QAI) announced today that its Virtual Human Body App is now a universal app that has been optimized for viewing on iPhone and iPod touch, including support for the new 4" Retina display on iPhone 5.
The Virtual Human Body App includes lifelike depictions of 11 systems of the human body.
Other key features include:
* Over 1000 anatomical structures named and defined.
* An anatomical dictionary including a textual search engine.
* Ability to view two systems simultaneously, displayed one overlapping the other, making it easier to understand the relationship between the bones, muscles and organs.
* Two ways to locate information: by exploring systems, or via the alphabetical index and its search engine.
* Integrated tools that leverage the Multi-Touch capabilities of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, letting users zoom in and out, pivot the model (a variable combination of anterior, lateral, posterior, superior and inferior views is available for each system) or go deeper to view cross-sections of organs.
The Virtual Human Body App is available for $4.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.itunes.ca/appstore/. The update is free to existing users of the iPad app.
Epson’s Brighter Futures® program won The Ultimate Reputati...
PepsiCo recycling initiative encourages K-12 students to become enviro...
Irvine, CA. (December 14, 2017) — Illuminate Education, the com...