Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) announced today it has chosen Kno as a digital learning platform to deliver its K-12 core curriculum content to schools in the U.S. Districts can purchase curriculum directly from HMH with Kno’s interactive features, social sharing, and learning analytics. This content is available on all the leading platforms that teachers and students use today, including iOS, Android, Windows 7 and 8, and Web browsers.
• A search option within the eTextbook which allows students to locate terms and subjects
• Highlighting, a digital Journal and note-taking capabilities
• Social sharing that encourages collaboration between educators and students and student to student
• Interactive videos, Smart Links and 3D models• Student learning tools including an interactive glossary, automatic Flashcards and Quiz Me features
• Cross-platform availability allows for access and syncing of content across multiple platforms and devices
• Kno Me learning analytics allow students to track their learning behaviors in each digital textbook they use.
To learn more, visit http://hmheducation.com/mobile/about-kno.php.