Top 10 Sites for Creating Slide Shows by David Kapuler
10/21/2011 1:18:16 PM
comments powered by
Slideshows are one of the most popular ways to integrate technology into education. Now that there are several free sites that let users create amazing slide shows, it’s no longer necessary to have a program such as iPhoto or Power Point for the job.
Top 10 Sites for Creating Slide Shows
1. Kizoa - Creates beautiful slide shows, with a variety of music, effects, transitions to choose from.
2. Shwup - Great site for creating private collaborative slide shows with features such as the ability to allow comments.
3. Photo Peach - Unique site that allows users to create quizzes in their slide show through multiple choice questions.
4. Animoto - One of the most popular sites around with an educational instance.
5. Slideroll - A very nice site site that allows the user to make private or allow comments.
6. Flixtime - Easy to use site where a user uploads photos and selects audio and transitions and then gets a code to embed into their site.
7. One True Media - Great site to create animated slide shows with video.
8. PhotoSnack - Very user friendly site with a drag & drop interface.
9. Pho.to - Create flash based slide shows and get an embed code to put it on a site.
10. Vuvox - An excellent site for creating beautiful multimedia slide shows.
Kapuler is an educational consultant with more than 10 years of
experience working in the K-12 environment. For more information about
his work, contact him at email@example.com and read his blog at cyber-kap.blogspot.com.
Impero Education Pro wins in the Best Upgraded Product category
MADISON, Wis. (Nov. 21, 2017) – While internet connection and mo...
The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) and Discovery...