New line of personal amplification products introduced
6/20/2013 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
AVID has introduced its first line of personal amplification products, the PA-122, the PA-133 and the PA-216.
- 6 watts of output power
- simple design
- can be worn around the waist or hung from the neck.
- operates on AA batteries (included).
- 20 watts of output power
- ability play back audio from a flash drive or SD card and transmit FM radio.
- can be clipped on to a belt or waistband or be worn on the provided neck lanyard.
- rechargeable battery; includes an AC/DC wall charger and microphone
- lightweight portable PA system,
- comes with a wireless microphone and has 35 watts of output power.
- can be set on a podium or stage for lectures, speeches and meetings and it has a USB port for playing back audio from a flash drive.
- comes with a rechargeable battery and includes an AC/DC wall charger and wireless handheld and lapel microphone.
Visit AVID at the ISTE show (both 3269) in San Antonio June 23 to 26 to learn more.
In an effort to educate students about the innovative dairy community ...
Unique robot kit helps young children develop STEM skills and confiden...
Lawrenceville, GA – Oct. 18, 2017 – Boxlight, a global lea...