PEAK12 Office to go mobile
6/28/2013 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
This fall, K12 will make its online program management platform, PEAK12 Office, available via iPhone, iPad, as well as iPod touch®.
Office Mobile provides searchable, detailed views of students, courses, dashboards,assessments, and grades. The new iPhone app allows educators to:
For more information, visit educators.k12.com .
- See a student’s performance, level of engagement, and pacing;
- View a student’s grades and assessment details;
- Send a student’s progress in an e-mail to the student and/or the parents;
- Monitor a student’s activity by day, month, or year; and
- Send an enrollment letter and change the enrollment end date, to reinstate, extend, or grade out a student.
Fuel Education’s Transformation Awards recognize five schools an...
With the Performance Matters Professional Development s...
The courses cover the definition and symptoms of a concussion, how to ...