New 24-Inch MultiSync PA series display with GB-R LED backlight
7/10/2013 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
NEC Display Solutions of America
of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 24-inch MultiSync® PA242W-BK color accurate display and color critical PA242W-BK-SV display solution with SpectraViewII
™ calibration software and sensor.
The MultiSync PA242W-BK and PA242W-BK-SV include the following features:
- GB-R LED backlight
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 340 cd/m² brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 10-bit active matrix AH-IPS panel
- 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB and 100% of sRGB color space
- Internal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup table (LUT)
- Comprehensive input panel, including 10-bit DisplayPort (HDCP), 10-bit HDMI (HDCP), DVI-D (HDCP) and VGA
- Built-in USB hub (2 up, 3 down) with DisplaySync Pro to control two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture capabilities, which allow two video signals to be viewed simultaneously in a secondary window configuration
- ICC Profile Emulation
- 4-way ergonomic stand (150mm height-adjust with locking base, tilt, swivel and pivot) with quick-release capability
- AmbiBright™ ambient light sensor, which automatically adjusts the displays’ brightness based on external lighting conditions
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which includes software and colorimeter to provide automated monitor matching and calibration for accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance (included with PA242W-BK-SV)
- Optional accessories, which include a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (PA-MDP-CABL) for connecting devices using Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt technology, display hood (HDPA212426), SpectraViewII software (SVII-SOFT), NEC custom colorimeter (MDSVSENSOR3) and complete SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution (SVII-PRO-KIT)
The MultiSync PA242W-BK and PA242W-BK-SV ship with a 4-year limited parts and labor warranty, and are now available at an estimated street price of $1,049 and $1,299, respectively.
Impero Education Pro wins in the Best Upgraded Product category
MADISON, Wis. (Nov. 21, 2017) – While internet connection and mo...
The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV) and Discovery...
Louisiana’s Rapides Parish School District (RPSD) anno...
To further the efforts of Operation Prevention, the Drug Enforcement A...
STEMscopes Digital STEM curriculum will be used in National Heritage A...
Growth of BrainMaps English language learning centers in China showcas...
Social Studies Alive! (K-5) and History Alive! California Series (6-8)...
Library Journal Recognizes University of Maryland Professor for Passio...
Easton, PA. (November 15, 2017) —Crayola®, in collaboration...