New 24-Inch MultiSync PA series display with GB-R LED backlight
7/10/2013 12:00:00 AM
NEC Display Solutions of America
of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 24-inch MultiSync® PA242W-BK color accurate display and color critical PA242W-BK-SV display solution with SpectraViewII
™ calibration software and sensor.
The MultiSync PA242W-BK and PA242W-BK-SV include the following features:
- GB-R LED backlight
- 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 340 cd/m² brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 10-bit active matrix AH-IPS panel
- 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB and 100% of sRGB color space
- Internal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup table (LUT)
- Comprehensive input panel, including 10-bit DisplayPort (HDCP), 10-bit HDMI (HDCP), DVI-D (HDCP) and VGA
- Built-in USB hub (2 up, 3 down) with DisplaySync Pro to control two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture capabilities, which allow two video signals to be viewed simultaneously in a secondary window configuration
- ICC Profile Emulation
- 4-way ergonomic stand (150mm height-adjust with locking base, tilt, swivel and pivot) with quick-release capability
- AmbiBright™ ambient light sensor, which automatically adjusts the displays’ brightness based on external lighting conditions
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which includes software and colorimeter to provide automated monitor matching and calibration for accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance (included with PA242W-BK-SV)
- Optional accessories, which include a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (PA-MDP-CABL) for connecting devices using Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt technology, display hood (HDPA212426), SpectraViewII software (SVII-SOFT), NEC custom colorimeter (MDSVSENSOR3) and complete SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution (SVII-PRO-KIT)
The MultiSync PA242W-BK and PA242W-BK-SV ship with a 4-year limited parts and labor warranty, and are now available at an estimated street price of $1,049 and $1,299, respectively.
comments powered by
NEW YORK (May 24, 2017) - Microsoft tools are changing the classroom, ...
CHICAGO (May 24, 2017) – Decades of scientific research con...
‘Building a Community of Readers’ will provide valuable re...
Research-based, best practice approach leads to high-impact learning e...
Integrator Prime Systems partnered with TEKVOX to provide a complete b...
Three Madison, CT high school students have a grand-prize winning vide...
LUBBOCK, Texas (May 23, 2017) – CEV Multimedia, a lead...
Amended legislation opens the door for schools to use online therapy s...
Kajeet Announces Latest Results from School Bus Survey
Thousands of K-12 students in North America will enjoy more free eBook...