Acer America today announced that it has expanded its line of Acer C7 Chromebook models for schools and businesses.
The two new models both have a fast 16GB Solid State Drives (boot in eight seconds), as well as a 6-cell battery that delivers up to 6-hour battery life. Customers have the choice of two new models – the Acer C710-2826 with 2GB of DDR3 RAM, and the Acer C710-2815 with 4GB DDR3 RAM. Other features include:
- Weigh 3.05 pounds, one inch thick
- Support multiple user sign on for secure access to email, documents and other projects.
- 11.6-inch HD Widescreen CineCrystalTM LED-backlit LCD
- HD webcam with 1280 x 720 resolution
- Ports include HDMI, three USB ports, VGA and Ethernet, and an SD card slot for accessing data and media files.
The Acer C710-2826 with 2GB of DDR3 RAM available for $259 ESP, and the Acer C710-2815 with 4GB DDR3 RAM for $279 ESP.