- BrainNook - A wonderful site/apps for Math and Language Arts that generates detailed common-core aligned reports allowing educators to set assignments targeting students weak areas or areas for improvement.
- Clever Island - A fantastic site that covers a wide range of subjects: Math, Reading, Science, etc. Also, CI is geared for students to learn at their own pace as well adapt to children's different learning styles.
- Gummii - An innovative site (private alpha)/app for different areas of Math (fractions, addition, subtraction). Gummi immerses students into a educational 3D world (similar to Minecraft) where they solve mathematical equations tailored to differentiated instruction.
- Infuse Learning - A terrific site/app that enables educators to create an educational environment tailored to meet the different needs of their students. Also, IL has seamless integration with BYOD and mobile learning.
- IXL - One of the most popular sites around for Math that allows for student tracking with detailed reporting. Also, with the ability to track student "trouble" areas a teacher can adjust their teaching (differentiation) to help meet the needs of their students.
- No Red Ink - One of my favorite sites for helping students with Grammar and Writing skills. NRI uses differentiated instruction to help students with problem areas and adjust accordingly. Also, teachers can track students and generate detailed reports.
- Power My Learning - A great way for educators to differentiate instruction by customizing the learning experience for students using Power My Learning.
- TenMarks - A common core aligned program for Math (grades 1st-10th) that uses differentiated instruction to help students learn.
- ZooWhiz - A fantastic site aligned to educational curriculums in a wide variety of subjects (Math, Grammar, Vocab, etc.). ZW offers details progress reports that helps assess students learning needs.
- Zondle - A great site that interacts with Edmodo where educators can create educational games for individual or whole-class learning.
David Kapuler is an educational consultant with more than 10 years of experience working in the K-12 environment. For more information about his work, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and read his blog at cyber-kap.blogspot.com