Mitsubishi introduces economical T-Series Cloud Projectors
9/10/2013 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, Inc. announced its T-Series line of mobile projectors, two of which are Cloud Projectors. Designed for cost-conscious users, these four new models -- TW21U, TW11U, TX20U, TX210U -- offer a range of features important to administrators, presenters and teachers, including a low total cost of ownership. The TW21U and TX20U are Cloud Projectors that contain a built-in thin-client function; users can display content directly from their server through the projector -- no computer is necessary.
These new mobile projectors are equipped with DLP® technology in XGA and WXGA resolutions. Systems integrators can choose the best option for each room:
- Brightness: TW21U and TX20U each offer 3500 lumens; TW11U and TX10U provide 3000 lumens
- Speakers: TW21U and TX20U offer a 16-watt speaker; TW11U and TX10U have a 10-watt speaker
- Energy Efficiency: the projectors are equipped with power mode selections for the lamp, including a low setting
- Cloud Projection: the TW21U and TX20U use a built-in, thin client function to serve as a dynamic display device
- Long-lasting Lamp Life: each projector has an estimated lamp life of up to 6000 hours in low mode
- Quiet Operation: the new projectors are at 25 dBa in low mode
The TX10U and TW11U are currently available; TX20U and TW21U will be available in late September.
Epson’s Brighter Futures® program won The Ultimate Reputati...
PepsiCo recycling initiative encourages K-12 students to become enviro...
Irvine, CA. (December 14, 2017) — Illuminate Education, the com...