Evernote, version 5, now has a sleeker interface for the Windows desktop version. The navigation panes to the left are similar enough to the previous versions. I am just beginning to explore its new features, but here's some great features I've already discovered that add a even more functionality to Evernote.
- When you access a note in a notebook, Evernote now displays "Related Notes" at the bottom of the Notes Pane, suggesting other notes that might be connected to the one you are accessing.
- New Shortcuts Feature allows users to drag notes, notebooks and tags to a location in order to allow quick access.
- Window users can now attach "Reminders" to notes as they could in the Mac and iOS versions of Evernote.
- Better organization so users can more easily access to notes and notebook.
- Users can use Smarter Searching for an improved searching experience for their notes.
- Users can now use a "Card View" feature that allows for easier scanning of note content.
- Evernote offers a redesigned note editor panel and the ability to pop a note out of the pane to work on a single note.
|New Windows Evenote 5 Interface