Connected school districts recognized
10/2/2013 12:00:00 AM
Connected Educator Month is about inspiring more educators to communicate and collaborate. Edmodo has identified 10 districts, along with one state and county, who stand out for the number of teachers they have connecting, sharing resources, teaching, and learning on Edmodo.
Top 2012-2013 Districts
- Chesterfield County Public Schools (VA)
- Chula Vista Elementary School District (CA)
- Clark County School District (NV)
- Clear Creek Independent School District (TX)
- Cumberland County Schools (NC)
- Evergreen Public Schools (WA)
- Fulton County Schools (GA)
- Horry County Schools (SC)
- Houston Independent School District (TX)
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools (FL)
Top 2012-2013 County
- Tulare County Office of Education (CA)
Special recognition for connecting rural districts in building capacity for Common Core
Top 2012-2013 State
- Hawaii Department of Education
Each will be awarded $5,000 in Edmodo Store Credit and an Edmodo professional development day.
comments powered by
LUBBOCK, Texas (May 23, 2017) – CEV Multimedia, a lead...
Amended legislation opens the door for schools to use online therapy s...
Kajeet Announces Latest Results from School Bus Survey
Thousands of K-12 students in North America will enjoy more free eBook...
One-Day Workshops Shifting the Conversation between Educators, Communi...
National K-12 Publisher Mentoring Minds and Long-Time Partner, the&nbs...
Schools expand course offerings; prepare students for college and care...
DOVER, NEW HAMPSHIRE—May 22, 2017—Measured Progress, Inc. ...
NEW YORK (May 18, 2017) – Schoology, the leader in learning mana...
IO Education, a market leader in helping educators use data to improve...