SMART Notebook Software 2014 Now Available
4/17/2014 12:00:00 AM
SMART Technologies Inc. announces the release of SMART Notebook® collaborative learning software 2014.
comments powered by
New features include:
- Ink Editing – enables teachers to use the new Text Pen to write and edit text within Notebook software
- SMART Notebook Math software, offering thousands of math content objects and interactive activities for Geometry, Algebra, Calculus and Statistics for both PC and Mac platforms
- SMART Response VE, for transitions between lesson delivery and assessment and real-time insight into student progress
- XC Collaboration so students can send text and content from mobile devices to SMART Notebook lesson activities
- SMART Notebook Connect provides a professional development channel live, inside of SMART Notebook, featuring stories and pointers to new content and tricks
- 3D Tools provide immersive learning through the use of 3D objects
To learn more about the new features in SMART Notebook collaborative learning software, visit smarttech.com/Notebook or watch this video.
For more information, visit smarttech.com/advantage