Digital Education–Latest Edition
7/3/2014 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
This is what the latest version of Digital Education
contains, with guest articles by Professor Paul Curzon
, Sal McKeown
, Geoff Jones and Crispin Weston
- Vocab Express Competition: Fantastic prizes to be won!
- Computer Education Projects survey
- Competition: Win a Labquest data logger!
- My Reading List
- Q is for ... Quiet time
- 3D Prints consumer items now
- Story-telling Unplugged
- 4 things I learned about using ed tech from a blues harp
- Blues songs and Computing
- TrilbyTV inspires children to achieve life-long success at Stanhope School 4
- “Computers will never replace teachers” – but why not?
- The Magic of Human-Computer Communication
- ICT Direct supports schools with ICT spending cuts
- Data collection: being safe, staying secure
- From FELTAG to ETAG
- Assessment issues
cross-posted at www.ictineducation.org
Terry Freedman is an independent educational ICT consultant with over 35 years of experience in education. He publishes the ICT in Education website and the newsletter “Digital Education."
Company also wins a Gold Stevie® Award in the 2017 Stevie Awards ...
Leading edtech company earns prestigious industry recognition for its ...
CDI’s UV printing technology adds logos, school colors, or masco...
Leading K-12 strategic enrollment management platform provider recogni...
Online marketplace favorably builds brand awareness and site traffic w...
VHS and GenYES partner to expand the number of student technology lead...
LUBBOCK, Texas (Dec. 6, 2017) – By 2018, the U.S. is projected t...
Aperture Education’s Assessment and Intervention System provides...
DataLink ACT/SAT works with Apperson scanners to help schools and test...
More than 650,000 Students Around the World Participated to Develop Co...