Digital Education–Latest Edition
7/3/2014 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
This is what the latest version of Digital Education
contains, with guest articles by Professor Paul Curzon
, Sal McKeown
, Geoff Jones and Crispin Weston
- Vocab Express Competition: Fantastic prizes to be won!
- Computer Education Projects survey
- Competition: Win a Labquest data logger!
- My Reading List
- Q is for ... Quiet time
- 3D Prints consumer items now
- Story-telling Unplugged
- 4 things I learned about using ed tech from a blues harp
- Blues songs and Computing
- TrilbyTV inspires children to achieve life-long success at Stanhope School 4
- “Computers will never replace teachers” – but why not?
- The Magic of Human-Computer Communication
- ICT Direct supports schools with ICT spending cuts
- Data collection: being safe, staying secure
- From FELTAG to ETAG
- Assessment issues
cross-posted at www.ictineducation.org
Terry Freedman is an independent educational ICT consultant with over 35 years of experience in education. He publishes the ICT in Education website and the newsletter “Digital Education."
Annual Competition Provides Young Learners With Introduction to Coding...
Awareness is crucial to a positive life trajectory for dyslexic and st...
Free mini-series begins Oct. 24, 2017
3M (@3M) and Discovery Education (@DiscoveryEd) named 11-year-old Gita...
NEW YORK (Oct. 18, 2017) – Budding actors, actresses and film di...
Big Universe provides thousands of high-interest eBooks and reading to...
Chronic Absenteeism Intervention Program Combines Research-Based Inter...
Texas’ Corpus Christi Independent School District (CCISD) and Di...
Insight will use the funding to support networked improvement communit...
New PowerLite Models Provide Versatile, High-Quality Display Tech...