Digital Education–Latest Edition
7/3/2014 12:00:00 AM
This is what the latest version of Digital Education
contains, with guest articles by Professor Paul Curzon
, Sal McKeown
, Geoff Jones and Crispin Weston
- Vocab Express Competition: Fantastic prizes to be won!
- Computer Education Projects survey
- Competition: Win a Labquest data logger!
- My Reading List
- Q is for ... Quiet time
- 3D Prints consumer items now
- Story-telling Unplugged
- 4 things I learned about using ed tech from a blues harp
- Blues songs and Computing
- TrilbyTV inspires children to achieve life-long success at Stanhope School 4
- “Computers will never replace teachers” – but why not?
- The Magic of Human-Computer Communication
- ICT Direct supports schools with ICT spending cuts
- Data collection: being safe, staying secure
- From FELTAG to ETAG
- Assessment issues
cross-posted at www.ictineducation.org
Terry Freedman is an independent educational ICT consultant with over 35 years of experience in education. He publishes the ICT in Education website and the newsletter “Digital Education."
comments powered by
Workshops provide valuable PD for science and STEM educators as they l...
New partnership puts all curriculum resources, assignments and assessm...
ClassLink is pleased to announce a third partnership for ClassLink in ...
Can you turn “damp” into “dump,” then “d...
Through this partnership, Bloomz will distribute critical information ...
Bloomington, Ind. (February 2, 2017)—Solution Tree, a premier ed...
California’s Capistrano Unified School District (CUSD)...
Michigan’s Flint Community Schools (FCS) today an...
New forum allows teachers to access–and share their own–be...
WHAT: A no cost webinar hosted by Tech & Learning magazine and spo...