Digital Education–Latest Edition
7/3/2014 12:00:00 AM
This is what the latest version of Digital Education
contains, with guest articles by Professor Paul Curzon
, Sal McKeown
, Geoff Jones and Crispin Weston
- Vocab Express Competition: Fantastic prizes to be won!
- Computer Education Projects survey
- Competition: Win a Labquest data logger!
- My Reading List
- Q is for ... Quiet time
- 3D Prints consumer items now
- Story-telling Unplugged
- 4 things I learned about using ed tech from a blues harp
- Blues songs and Computing
- TrilbyTV inspires children to achieve life-long success at Stanhope School 4
- “Computers will never replace teachers” – but why not?
- The Magic of Human-Computer Communication
- ICT Direct supports schools with ICT spending cuts
- Data collection: being safe, staying secure
- From FELTAG to ETAG
- Assessment issues
cross-posted at www.ictineducation.org
Terry Freedman is an independent educational ICT consultant with over 35 years of experience in education. He publishes the ICT in Education website and the newsletter “Digital Education."
comments powered by
NEW YORK (May 24, 2017) - Microsoft tools are changing the classroom, ...
CHICAGO (May 24, 2017) – Decades of scientific research con...
‘Building a Community of Readers’ will provide valuable re...
Research-based, best practice approach leads to high-impact learning e...
Integrator Prime Systems partnered with TEKVOX to provide a complete b...
Three Madison, CT high school students have a grand-prize winning vide...
LUBBOCK, Texas (May 23, 2017) – CEV Multimedia, a lead...
Amended legislation opens the door for schools to use online therapy s...
Kajeet Announces Latest Results from School Bus Survey
Thousands of K-12 students in North America will enjoy more free eBook...