Digital Education–Latest Edition
7/3/2014 12:00:00 AM
comments powered by
This is what the latest version of Digital Education
contains, with guest articles by Professor Paul Curzon
, Sal McKeown
, Geoff Jones and Crispin Weston
- Vocab Express Competition: Fantastic prizes to be won!
- Computer Education Projects survey
- Competition: Win a Labquest data logger!
- My Reading List
- Q is for ... Quiet time
- 3D Prints consumer items now
- Story-telling Unplugged
- 4 things I learned about using ed tech from a blues harp
- Blues songs and Computing
- TrilbyTV inspires children to achieve life-long success at Stanhope School 4
- “Computers will never replace teachers” – but why not?
- The Magic of Human-Computer Communication
- ICT Direct supports schools with ICT spending cuts
- Data collection: being safe, staying secure
- From FELTAG to ETAG
- Assessment issues
cross-posted at www.ictineducation.org
Terry Freedman is an independent educational ICT consultant with over 35 years of experience in education. He publishes the ICT in Education website and the newsletter “Digital Education."
Study by the Auburn University Center for Evaluation (ACE) found Fuel ...
Each year, StudySync awards prizes for the top middle school and high ...
MOUNT PROSPECT, ILL. (JULY 19, 2017) — Educators and l...
The 26 hand-selected participants, all of which have a passion for spr...
Connecting Educators and Students with Creative Collaboration in the C...
New Thinking Guide Serves as a Companion Workbook that Helps Educators...
Impero Education Pro provides Stone County with student safety and cla...
New Fall 2017 series kicks off Tuesday, September 19, 2017 with behavi...
Learning Upgrade, an innovative ed tech company providing digital, dif...
Integrated Education Management System provider ASSIST LLC announced e...