SchoolDude.com, provider of on-demand software designed exclusively for educational facility, technology and business operations, announced today that it has been named the latest winner of the Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards program.
SchoolDude's software includes solutions for preventive maintenance, facility work order management, inventory management, IT incident and asset management, community use, field trip scheduling, capital planning, and utility use tracking and analysis.
Schools which have benefited include the following:
St. Lucie County School District, Fla.
- Saved approximately $204,000 per month on utility expenditures
- Avoided spending nearly $2,000,000, or 19 percent of utility budget, over nine months
South Lyon Community Schools, Mich.
- 150 percent improvement in work order completions/week
- Reduced time to complete work orders from 1-2 weeks to a single day
- 3x productivity gain in the maintenance and operations department
- “On-time completion” rate is now 85 percent
University of South Carolina
- Achieved 15 percent utility cost savings
- Discovered $82,979.68 in errors and overbilling by utility company
Brick Township Public Schools, N.J.
- Increased IT help desk efficiency to save the equivalent of up to two technician salaries,or approximately $72,000, without compromising service
For more information, visit www.schooldude.com or www.saas-showplace.com.