New document scanners offer enterprise-grade features in compact form
0 comment(s) so far...
January 25, 2013 By:
Panasonic announced today the new KV-S1026C and KV-S1015C personal workgroup document scanners, for small and medium businesses looking to achieve a paperless office or digital filing system.
The KV-S1026C and KV-S1015C offer these features:
- require minimal desktop space
- quickly convert a large number of documents into electronic data
- High-speed scanning of 30ppm/60ipm (KV-S1026C) and 20ppm/40ipm* (KV-S1015C)
- equipped with enterprise-grade paper feed mechanisms
- users can send scanned data directly to pre-registered addresses on a PC or in the cloud
The KV-S1015C also comes bundled with software that allows SMBs to scan and store data in the cloud, while the KV-S1026C comes bundled with software that allows users to scan and preview images before exporting them to searchable PDF, TIFF or JPEG documents.
The KV-S1026C and KV-S1015C are available immediately through authorized resellers at an MSRP of $595 and $495, respectively. For more information, visit: http://panasonic.com/business/psna/products-document-imaging/scanners/index.aspx.