E-rate firm recommends increased funding to FCC
0 comment(s) so far...
September 19, 2013 By:
Funds For Learning® this week presented the FCC with the following recommendations for reforming and updating the landmark funding program:
- Increase funding to $4.5 billion per year
- Restore local decision-making and technology planning
- Streamline work with one Form 471 application
- Make it easier to plan with set filing window dates
- Release funding sooner
- Keep the program solution-minded
- Protect small and rural schools
- Preserve what works
Funds For Learning’s comments to the FCC may be read in their entirety here.