Instructional services aid online and blended curriculum
0 comment(s) so far...
September 27, 2013 By:
Edgenuity offers a set of Instructional Services offerings that can be customized to accommodate a wide variety of online and blended learning programs and settings.
Edgenuity’s Instructional Services teaching model includes the following:
- Providing the course and virtual teacher for students taking honors classes
- Handling full-time enrollment for students in partnership with several large districts.
- Providing courses and virtual teachers for a parent-pay, completely virtual summer school program for students in partnership with a large suburban district.
- As a core curriculum provider
- State-certified Virtual Instructors who serve as the teacher for a group of students.
- Lead Teachers who evaluate, monitor, and mentor Virtual Instructors and serve as managers for student, parent and facilitator questions and concerns.
- Dedicated Concept Coaches who provide on-demand tutoring in core subject areas through interactive chat tools.