New laptops, tablets and ultrabooks unveiled at CES
0 comment(s) so far...
January 6, 2014 By:
Lenovo will be announcing over 15 new devices at the Consumer Electronics Show
(CES) in Las Vegas this week.
The Think and Multimode devices to be unveiled include the following:
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon, a 14 inch ultrabook made from rugged carbon fibers, weighing only 2.8 pounds.
- Thinkpad 8, an 8-inch business tablet that can be connected to a keyboard and display
- Clamshell laptops which offer the latest graphics options and audio features, as well as facial recognition and motion and voice control.
- Multimode tablet Yoga 2, measuring only 2.8 pounds and .67 inches
- MIIX 2, a detachable three-mode laptop, can be used as a touchscreen, laptop or display device.
Read more at thenextweb.com/gadgets/2014/01/06