Chromebooks as the Catalyst for Change in Edmonton Public Schools
1/24/2014 6:00:00 PM
comments powered by
In this webinar, you’ll hear directly from the Technology Coordinator of Edmonton Public Schools in Canada about how they successfully introduced, implemented, and continue to sustain the growing use of Chromebooks and Google Apps.
Learn how Google Chromebooks for Education allow schools, like Edmonton, to use the power and simplicity of the web for unlimited teaching and learning opportunities and to engage all constituents from parents, students, teachers, and administrators. Chromebooks are great for the classroom and beyond for dynamic learning environments, easy scalable IT management, and the unique ability to harness the best of the web to fit school’s curriculum and student achievement goals.
• Learn about the unique benefits and features of Google Chromebooks for Education
• Hear first hand experience of why the district selected Google Chromebooks and Apps for Education as their best platform for collaborative learning
• Learn how Google Chromebooks, Apps for Education, and other web tools can be used to improve student learning, collaboration, and innovation
• Learn how the school district put the ingredients, like professional development, in place for a successful pilot and then roll out
• Be able to pose their questions to EPSB and Google
|Terry Korte, Technology Integration Planning Coordinator, Edmonton Public Schools |
Angela Mecca, Google in Education Team, Google