Virtual Tech Forum - Exhibit
1/1/0001 12:00:00 AM
WHAT IS VIRTUAL TECH FORUM: SPOTLIGHT & SHOWCASE?
THE VIRTUAL TECH FORUM: SPOTLIGHT & SHOWCASE IS DESIGNED TO:
Virtual Tech Forum: Spotlight & Showcase offers a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your newest products, interact in real-time with the top-level education technology leaders and generate new sales opportunities. And it’s delivered all virtually through the use of an innovative interface. In an age of unparalleled change in both the education and technology markets, no other publication unites the two fronts in as comprehensive, relevant and forward-thinking a fashion as Tech & Learning. ALL the benefits of a major live event from the comfort of your home or office.
1) Instantly generate new high-quality sales leads via live online interaction.EVENT FEATURES:
2) Gain extensive brand exposure and enhance visibility before, during and after the event.
3) Demonstrate your latest products and/or showcase your customer success stories.
• Keynotes by well-respected K-12 thought leaders.
• Webinars by premier partners on topics of particular interest to K-12 administrators and ed tech leaders.
• A vibrant exhibit hall featuring company videos, live booth chats, a wealth of product info, instant lead generation, and end-of-show prize drawings.
• Scheduled chats on the hot topics of the day, led by T&L authors/bloggers as well as education leaders identified by our premier partners.
• An attractive virtual environment featuring a lobby, resource center, networking and communications lounge, and auditorium, as well as the exhibit hall where much of the day's activities will be centered.
DELIVERING VALUABLE BENEFITS TO THE VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR:
• Gather high-quality leads and gain immediate ROI
• Receive instant access to and interaction with attendees in a cost-effective, time-saving way
• Build a prospect database, book meetings, field requests for information and show literature
• Virtually demonstrate products/services and engage in high-stakes sales
• Sophisticated post-show lead qualification and ranking reports that further target new business
• Strengthen your brand among a powerful decision-making audience
• Chat in real time with qualified prospects from your own virtual booth
• The ability to present solutions, learn about market needs, exchange virtual business cards and network with other industry professionals
• Inclusion in comprehensive audience marketing campaigns across Tech & Learning and NewBay Media's print and online properties
• Participation during the live show followed by one-year of on-demand access, providing sponsors and exhibitors with an extended sponsorship and ongoing lead generation
Tech & Learning delivers an audience of top-level ed tech leaders, purchasers and decision-makers — the ideal target for sponsors and exhibitors.
Whether your goal is to increase awareness of your brand, generate leads, acquire new clients or retain loyal customers, the Tech & Learning's Virtual Tech Forum will provide the show audience with solutions that will enable them to do their jobs more effectively.
Extend your marketing reach to Tech & Learning readers, and industry associates—a targeted audience of decision makers who have authority to choose your product/service to reach their goals.
HOW WILL WE DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BOOTH?
Comprehensive audience marketing campaigns will be implemented by Tech & Learning.
Want to read more stories like this?
comments powered by
Workshops provide valuable PD for science and STEM educators as they l...
New partnership puts all curriculum resources, assignments and assessm...
ClassLink is pleased to announce a third partnership for ClassLink in ...
Can you turn “damp” into “dump,” then “d...
Through this partnership, Bloomz will distribute critical information ...
Bloomington, Ind. (February 2, 2017)—Solution Tree, a premier ed...
California’s Capistrano Unified School District (CUSD)...
Michigan’s Flint Community Schools (FCS) today an...
New forum allows teachers to access–and share their own–be...
WHAT: A no cost webinar hosted by Tech & Learning magazine and spo...